Salt had become the most universal spice in kitchens around the world. Depending on how it is produced, there is a choice of rock salt, boiled salt, and sea salt.
Historically, salt was very valuable and was in some parts of the world used as currency.
Salt is the base of almost every dish – and a pinch of salt will find its way into sweet dishes and sweet baked goods as well.
Vegetables cook faster in salt water – try it yourself! A shorter cooking time keeps the important components in vegetables intact.
Products with Salt:
- Exquisa "Creamy" Cream Cheese
- Exquisa Cream Cheese, with yoghurt (14% fat)
- Exquisa Cream Cheese Fitline (0.2% fat)
- Exquisa "Creamy" Cream Cheese, with herbs
- Exquisa "Creamy" Cream Cheese, with yoghurt, with herbs (14% fat)
- Exquisa Cream Cheese, fitline 0.2% fat, with herbs
- Exquisa Creation Horseradish
- Exquisa Creation "à la Elsässer Flammkuchen" (with ham and onions)
- Exquisa Creation "alla Bruschetta"
- Creation Cherry-Pepper
- Exquisa Creation Chives
- Exquisa Creation Pineapple-Mango
- Exquisa Creation Strawberry
- Cottage Cheese "fitline" (0.8% fat)
- Exquisa Slices of cream cheese, Bell pepper-Chili
- Exquisa Slices of cream cheese, with herbs
- Exquisa Slices of cream cheese, Natural